A delicious spinach pakora that can be served as a teatime snack or as an appetizer.
Gram Flour – 225 gms
Spinach – 100 gms, washed, finely chopped
Water – 3/4 cup
Red Chilli Powder – 1 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1 1/2 tsp
Oil for frying
Salt as per taste
1. Combine the gram flour and spinach in a large bowl.
2. Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and green chillies.
3. Gently pour water and mix well until combined.
4. Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
5. Drop small portions of the dough and fry until light golden brown.
6. Remove and drain excess oil.
7. Serve hot with chutney.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !