Chicken Breast – 450 gms, thinly sliced
Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
Canola Oil – 2 tsp
Cherry Tomatoes – 3 1/2 cups, halved
Garlic Cloves – 4, crushed
Whole Wheat Pasta – 4 cups, cooked (Spaghetti)
Basil – 1/2 cup, chopped
Sea Salt – 1/4 tsp
Red Chilli Flakes as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Heat the canola oil in a pan over medium heat.
2. When hot, add the chicken slices and cook till golden brown, about 13 to 15 minutes.
3. Remove chicken and keep aside.
4. Heat 1 tblsp of olive oil in a pan.
5. Add cherry tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes.
6. Add garlic.
7. After one minute add chicken pieces and pasta.
8. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken is heated through.
9. Remove from heat.
10. Add basil leaves, salt, red chilli flakes and ground pepper.
11. Drizzle with 1 tblsp olive oil.
12. Toss well.
13. Serve warm.
Pasta with Chicken, Sauteed Cherry Tomatoes and Basil Recipe
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Pasta with Chicken, Sauteed Cherry Tomatoes and Basil Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.