Chicken Breast – 450 gms, thinly sliced
Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
Canola Oil – 2 tsp
Cherry Tomatoes – 3 1/2 cups, halved
Garlic Cloves – 4, crushed
Whole Wheat Pasta – 4 cups, cooked (Spaghetti)
Basil – 1/2 cup, chopped
Sea Salt – 1/4 tsp
Red Chilli Flakes as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Heat the canola oil in a pan over medium heat.
2. When hot, add the chicken slices and cook till golden brown, about 13 to 15 minutes.
3. Remove chicken and keep aside.
4. Heat 1 tblsp of olive oil in a pan.
5. Add cherry tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes.
6. Add garlic.
7. After one minute add chicken pieces and pasta.
8. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken is heated through.
9. Remove from heat.
10. Add basil leaves, salt, red chilli flakes and ground pepper.
11. Drizzle with 1 tblsp olive oil.
12. Toss well.
13. Serve warm.
Pasta with Chicken, Sauteed Cherry Tomatoes and Basil Recipe
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Pasta with Chicken, Sauteed Cherry Tomatoes and Basil Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.