Macaroni – 400 gms
Cauliflower – 1, medium, cut into florets
Tomato – 2, large, chopped
Spring Onions – 1 cup
Button Mushrooms – 300 to 400 gms (depending on size)
Baby Corn – 200 gms
Carrots – 200 gms, cut into medium size strips
Coriander Leaves to garnish
For the Sauce:
Vegetable Cubes – 4
Vinegar – 2 tblsp
Sugar – 2 tblsp
Soya Sauce – 2 tblsp
Oil – 4 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as required
1. Heat a pan with some salted water.
2. Add the macaroni and boil till tender but not soggy.
3. In a different pan, heat oil.
4. Add all the vegetables and stir-fry till crispy.
5. Mix all the sauce ingredients and add it to the pan.
6. Add the boiled macaroni and mix well.
7. Transfer to a serving dish.
8. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
9. Serve hot or warm.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.