For the Cheese Cake:
Paneer – 200 gms
Thick CUrd – 150 gms, hung
Cream – 100 gms
Gelatin – 2 1/2 tsp, soaked in water for 3 minutes
Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
For the Base:
Biscuits – 2 cups, crushed
White Butter – 2 tblsp
For the Orange Sauce:
Orange Juice – 200 ml
Aam Papad – 50 gms, cut into small pieces
Sugar – 2 tblsp
1. Mix the crushed biscuits with the butter and make a base on a pie dish and leave in the fridge.
2. Grate the paneer and place in the mixer.
3. Add the cream, vanilla essence, hung curd to the grated paneer and blend well.
4. Mix in the gelatin to this mixture and blend once again.
5. Pour this mixture over the prepared biscuit base and place in the fridge compartment to set.
6. To make the sauce, heat the orange juice.
7. Lower the heat and mix in the sugar and aam papad pieces.
8. Stir continuously till the mixture begins to thicken.
9. To serve, cut the cheese cake into slices and serve with the orange sauce.