Boneless Chicken – 250 gms
Salt as per taste
Vinegar – 1 tsp
Olive Oil – 4 tblsp
Lychees – 250 gms, peeled
Watermelon – 1 cup, seeds and peels removed, cut into cubes
Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Oregano Powder – 1 tsp
1. Sprinkle salt and vinegar on the chicken pieces and set aside for 10 minutes.
2. Heat the olive oil in a non-stick pan and add the chicken and fry on low fire for 2-3 minutes.
3. Sprinkle a few drops of water and cover with a lid.
4. Continue to cook till the chicken is tender.
5. Remove from the heat and sprinkle the pepper, chilli powder and oregano.
6. Place the chicken pieces in a mixing bowl and add the fruits.
7. Toss gently and place on a serving dish and serve as a salad at room temperature.