Cauliflower – 1, large
Broccoli – 1, medium
Baby Corn – 8
Capsicum – 1 cup, cut into pieces (red, green and yellow)
Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Curry Powder – 1 tsp
Dry Mango Powder – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 1 tblsp
Salt to taste
For the Celery Sauce:
Celery with the stems – 2 cups, chopped finely
Garlic – 2 pods
Green Chillies – 2
1. Cut the cauliflower and broccoli into florets.
2. Heat the oil.
3. Add the cauliflower and broccoli.
4. Continue to stir-fry for another 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Add the remaining vegetables and the spices and mix gently.
6. Put off the heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
7. To prepare the celery sauce, cook the celery, garlic and green chillies in a pressure cooker with half cup of water.
8. Cool to room temperature.
9. Run in a mixture to obtain a smooth sauce.
10. Cool in the fridge till needed.
11. Put the vegetables on skewers alternately so that the skewers look colourful.
12. Serve as a snack with celery sauce.