Pasta – 150 gms
Coconut Milk – 200 ml
Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
Pickled Ginger – 3 tblsp
Green Capsicum – 1, seeds removed and cut into circles
Oil – 1 tblsp
Tomatoes – 3, seeds removed and cut into circles
Dill – 1 tsp, dried
Salt to taste
1. Boil the pasta in salted water till cooked but not overcooked.
2. Drain excess water and add 1 tbsp olive oil so that the pasta does not stick.
3. Heat a non-stick pan and add the coconut milk.
4. Heat the coconut milk and mix in the pasta, dill and pickle ginger.
5. Cook the pasta in coconut milk over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes and then switch off the heat.
6. If there is any coconut milk remaining it will get absorbed into the pasta as you leave it for a while.
7. Heat the 1 tbsp oil and fry the capsicum till a little brown.
8. Mix in the tomato slices and fry for a minute more.
9. Garnish the pasta with these fried slices of capsicum and tomatoes.