Digestive Biscuits – 150 gms
Butter – 75 gms, melted
Gelatine Powder – 1 tblsp
Hot Water – 2 tblsp
Eggs – 3
Walnuts – 100 gms
Hung Curd – 200 gms
Honey – 2 tblsp
Condensed Milk – 250 ml
Thick Cream – 3 tblsp
Hazelnuts – 3 to 4
1. Crush the biscuits using a rolling pin.
2. Place the biscuit crumbs in a bowl.
3. Mix in the melted butter.
4. Lightly grease a large shallow cake tin that has a removable base.
5. Press the biscuit crumb mixture into the base of the cake tin.
6. Sprinkle the gelatine into a small metal bowl containing the hot water.
7. Place the bowl over a larger bowl containing hot water and shake it occasionally until the gelatine dissolves.
8. Chop the walnuts fine.
9. Separate the eggs.
10. Whisk the egg yolks until they are well blended.
11. Add the hung curd and honey and beat together for a minute or two.
12. Fold in the walnuts.
13. Whisk the cream until thick and fold it into the mixture.
14. Whisk the egg whites in a bowl until stiff peaks form.
15. Gently fold it into the mixture.
16. Pour the mixture over the biscuit-crumb base and chill until set.
17. Hold the cake tin in your hands and push the base upwards to remove the cake from the tin.
18. Leave the cake on the base and place it on a serving platter.
19. Decorate the top of the cheesecake with swirls of cream and hazelnuts.