Cauliflower – 2, big
Small Onions – 200 gms
Garlic – 10 flakes
Curry Leaves – few
Salt as per taste
Ghee – 2 tblsp
Pepper – 1 tsp
Red Chillies – 3
Jeera – 1 tsp
Small Onions – 10
1. Fry the pepper, red chillies, jeera and small onions in little ghee and grind into a fine paste.
2. Cut cauliflower into big flowerettes.
3. Heat ghee in a pan.
4. Season with aniseeds and mustard seeds.
5. Add peeled cut small onions and garlic with curry leaves and fry till brown.
6. Add cauliflower with little water.
7. Close with a lid and keep in a low flame till cauliflower is cooked and the water is absorbed completely.
8. Mix ground paste with little ghee and salt.
9. Fry in a low flame till the ground mixture coats the cauliflower and ghee is separated.
10. Serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !