Broiler Chicken – 6, boneless, breast pieces
Salt to taste
Cinnamon – 1 tsp, ground
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp, ground
Baking Powder – a pinch
Mustard Oil – for frying
1. Pound the Chicken Little by little with a mortar and pestle till it becomes fluffy and well mixed.
2. Add the salt, cinnamon, cumin seeds and baking powder gradually, while continuing pounding to a paste.
3. The same can be done in a mixie.
4. Divide the chicken paste into small lemon like balls.
5. Heat oil in a pan, when it starts smoking, lower the flame and add the chicken balls.
6. Cook for 5 minutes or till they become firm.
7. Remove the pan from the flame, but let the balls remain in the oil.
8. Before serving, take out the chicken balls and make 4 cuts in each without breaking them.
9. Fry the cut kebabs in hot oil, one by one.
10. They will swell and look like flowerets.
11. Serve immediately.