Plain Flour (Maida) – 1 cup
Sugar – 1 tblsp
Baking Powder – 2 tsp
Salt – 1/4 tsp (adjust as required)
Eggs – 2
Milk – 1/2 cup
Coconut Milk – 1/2 cup
Oil – 2 tblsp
Bananas – 4 to 5
1. Peel and mash the bananas.
2. Break the eggs in a bowl and whisk well until frothy.
3. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
4. Make a small well and add the beaten egg mixture, oil, milk and coconut milk.
5. Add the mashed bananas and mix well to a dosa batter consistency.
6. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
7. Pour a small ladleful of the batter and spread evenly to make a thick pancake.
8. Apply oil around the edges and cook on both sides until golden.
9. Remove and serve with toppings of choice.