Refined Flour – 1/2 cup
Nutmeg – 1/4 tsp freshly grated
Eggs – 2
Milk – 1 cup
Butter – 4 tblsp
Icing Sugar – 2 tblsp
Juice of 2 Limes
1. Set the oven to 200C.
2. Put the flour, nutmeg, eggs and milk in a bowl and beat well to make the pancake mixture.
3. Melt the butter in a pan over low heat and pour it into a round metal plate.
4. While the butter is hot pour the pancake mixture into it.
5. Put the plate in the hot oven and bake for 20 minutes or till the top of golden brown.
6. Remove the plate from the oven and sprinkle icing sugar over the pancake.
7. Return to the oven for 2 minutes longer.
8. Remove from the oven.
9. Squeeze the limes and strain the juice into a small bowl. Sprinkle it over the pancake.
10. Cut the pancake into wedges and spread jam or honey over them.
11. Serve hot.