Kalakand is a popular and delicious Indian sweet made with paneer and condensed milk. Typically served as a dessert, they are made during festivals and special occasions like Diwali or Janmashtami.
- Condensed Milk – 250 gms
- Paneer – 250 gms
- Milk Powder – 1 tblsp
- Green Cardamom – 4
- Cashewnuts – 1 tsp
- Almonds – 1 tsp, chopped
- Mix condensed milk, paneer and milk powder thoroughly.
- Cook the above in a pan till it becomes thick.
- Keep stirring to avoid firming up.
- After thickening, spread on a greased plate.
- Top up the sweet by sprinking green cardamom powder, cashewnuts and almonds evenly.
- Cut into square shapes.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !