A delicious and easy to make teatime or evening snack. They make a great after school snack for kids. Serve with tomato ketchup or chutney of choice.
Cooked Rice – 2 cups
Spinach – 2 bunches
Potatoes – 2
Onions – 2, finely chopped
Garlic – 6 to 8 cloves (depending on size)
Gram Flour – 3 tblsp
Amchur Powder (Dry Mango Powder) – 1/2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Red Chilli Powder as per taste
Oil as required
1. Wash, clean and finely chop the spinach.
2. Boil, peel and grate the potatoes.
3. Peel and crush the garlic cloves.
4. Mix all the ingredients except oil in a bowl.
5. Make small/medium balls of this mixture.
6. Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
7. Fry the prepared balls until golden brown.
8. Remove and drain excess oil.
9. Serve with tomato ketchup.
image via youtube/Sruthis Kitchen