A classic Mexican dish, these Shrimp Fajitas are delicious, easy to make and ideal for any meal.
Shrimps – 250 gms, peeled, deveined
Tomato Salsa – 1/4 cup (recipe here)
Capsicum – 1, chopped
Olive Oil – 1 1/4 tblsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Onion – 1, sliced
Cabbage – 1/2 cup, shredded
Guacamole – 1/3 cup
Tortillas – 4, warmed
Salt as per taste
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
1. Mix the shrimps, red chilli powder and salsa in a bowl.
2. Keep aside.
3. Heat 3/4 tblsp of oil n a pan over medium flame.
4. Saute the onions and capsicum for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Remove and keep aside.
6. Add the remaining oil to the pan.
7. Add the shrimps and cook for 2 minutes or until opaque in the center.
8. Reduce flame.
9. Add the onions and capsicum to the pan.
10. Stir well.
11. Sprinkle some salt and cook for a minute.
12. Warm the tortillas and place them on a flat surface.
13. Divide the shrimp mixture among the 4 tortillas.
14. Add guacamole, cabbage and sprinkle some coriander leaves.
15. Serve with lime wedges.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !