2 cups vermicelli
1/2 cup khoya (burnt milk)
1 tsp cardamom-nutmeg powder
1/4 cup raisins, soaked in water
5 cups milk
1/4 cup almond powder
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 tbsp ghee
1. Heat ghee in a pan.
2. Add vermicelli and stir-fry till golden.
3. Add drained raisins. Reserve.
4. Heat milk and dissolve khoya in it.
5. Add almond powder and blend to a thick creamy liquid.
6. Add sugar and cardamom-nutmeg powder.
7. Mix in the vermicelli and add more milk if needed to achieve required consistency.
8. Serve hot or chilled.