A satisfying and delicious salad for lunch/dinner. Add vegetables of choice.
Capscium – 1, chopped, seeds removed
Carrot – 1, peeled, slced or finely chopped
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tblsp
Plain Tofu – 125 gms, cubed
Plain Noodles – 125 gms, cooked as per packet instructions
Dark Soy Sauce – 3 tsp
Spring Onions – handful, sliced
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Sesame Seeds – 1 tsp, toasted
Oil as required
For the Dressing:
Lime Peel – 1
Rice Wine Vinegar – 1/3 cup
Red Chilli – 1, chopped
Sugar – 1 tsp
1. Mix all the dressing ingredients in a pan.
2. Place it over medium flame and bring to a boil
3. Keep aside for 10 minutes and transfer to a bowl.
4. Heat little oil in a pan over medium flame.
5. Saute the capsicums and carrots for a minute.
6. Add ginger garlic paste and stir-fry for a minute.
7. Remove and transfer to a large bowl.
8. Add some more oil to the pan and add the tofu.
9. Cook for a minute and add the reserved vegetables.
10. Add the cooked noodles.
11. Add the soy sauce, spring onions, dressing and mix well.
12. Garnish with coriander leaves and sesame seeds.