Paratha stuffed with green peas
1 cup wheat flour
1 cup maida
1 cup green peas, shelled
1/2 cup coriander leaves
1 tbsp mint leaves
1 tbsp amchoor powder
1/4 tsp red chilli powder
1 green chilli, finely chopped
1 tsp chaat masala
1/2 tsp sugar
6 tbsp ghee
salt to taste
1. Boil the peas and mash them. Add a little salt, chaat masala and chilli powder. Mix well and keep aside.
2. Grind together the mint leaves, coriander leaves and green chillies into a fine paste. Add the amchoor powder, salt and sugar to this paste to form a chutney.
3. Sift the flour, add 1 tbsp of ghee and a little salt and knead with the green chutney to form a stiff dough.
4. Divide this into equal portions, and form balls.
5. Make a cup in the centre and fill it with the mashed peas. Seal the edges and roll out into a paratha, taking care that the stuffing does not come out.
6. Heat a frying pan and fry the parathas evenly with ghee.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !