A tasty dish that is refreshing, delicious and quick to make. Serve with rice or noodles for lunch or dinner.
Shrimps – 250 gms, peeled, deveined
Ripe Mango – 1, small, chopped, stone discarded
Butter – 1 1/2 tblsp
Garlic – 1 clove, minced
Green Beans (or Broad Beans) – 1/2 cup, chopped
Red Capsicum – 1/2 cup, sliced (optional)
Baby Corn (or Sweet Corn) – 1/4 cup
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
Coriander Leaves – handful
1. Heat butter in a pan over medium flame.
2. Add the garlic and fry for 20 seconds.
3. Add the shrimps and saute until pink.
4. Add the green beans, baby corn and stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
5. Sprinkle salt and pepper powder.
6. Mix well.
7. Remove the pan from flame and add the mango pieces.
8. Stir and transfer to a serving dish.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves.
10. Serve with rice or noodles.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !