Pasta – 200 gms
Cherry Tomatoes – 250 gms, chopped
Olive Oil – 1/4 cup
Garlic – 10 to 15 cloves, minced
Parmesan Cheese – big handful, grated
Basil Leaves – few
Coriander Leaves – few
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Cook the pasta as per packet instructions and drain.
2. Keep aside until required.
3. Heat oil in a nonstick pan over medium flame.
4. Add the tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add the garlic and stir well.
6. Add salt and pepper powder.
7. Add some coriander leaves, stir well and cook for 10 minutes or until the tomatoes are well cooked and mashed.
8. If the mixture becomes too dry, add a little water but do not add too much.
9. Add the cooked pasta and stir gently until evenly mixed.
10. Garnish with cheese and basil leaves.