Grilled Chocolate Sandwich is an indulgent treat that is sure to please both young and old. It’s a simple yet delicious combination of two slices of bread, chocolate spread, and butter. The result is a warm, gooey sandwich that can be enjoyed as a snack or dessert.
Not only does it taste great, but it also provides a unique twist on the classic grilled cheese sandwich.
With its rich flavor and creamy texture, the Grilled Chocolate Sandwich will satisfy any sweet tooth craving.
Grilled Chocolate Sandwich
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate chopped
- 1/3 cup Chocolate Chip
- 1/3 cup Thick Cream
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder unsweetened
- 1 1/2 tsp Sugar
- a pinch Salt
- 6 White Bread Slices
- 2 tbsp Butter unsalted, melted
- Heat a pan over low/medium flame.
- Mix the cream, cocoa powder, sugar and salt.
- Whisk well until the mixture is smooth and thick, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- In another pan, add the dark chocolate and chocolate chips.
- Pour the cream mixture over the chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Remove and cool.
- Place the bread slices on a flat surface.
- Spread the chocolate mixture on half of the slices and butter the remaining 3 slices.
- Place the buttered slices on top of the chocolate slices and apply some more butter on the outside.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium flame.
- Cook the sandwiches until golden, crisp and chocolate has melted.
- Remove and serve at once.