A simple and delicious vegetable sandwich that can be made within minutes. Sandwiches are a very popular dish that can be either served as an appetizer or they are a meal by themselves. When it comes to sandwiches there are so many variations that can be made. But this vegetable sandwich recipe is very simple and does not call for any complicated or off the shelf ingredients. It used everyday vegetables and you can use your left-over chutney as a spread here. This sandwich is made without a grill or an oven. Serve this as you desire – breakfast, school lunch, office lunch, evening snack or even for dinner.
- 9 Bread Slices crusts removed
- 100 g Butter
- 3 tbsp Mint Chutney recipe here
- 1 Cucumber thinly sliced
- 2 Carrots sliced into thin rounds
- 2 Tomatoes sliced into thin rounds
- 6 Green Chillies very finely chopped
- 2 Onion sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves very finely chopped
- Salt as per taste
- Black Pepper Powder as per taste
- Butter all the slices of bread.
- Spread 1 to 2 tsp of mint chutney.
- Arrange 3 to 4 cucumber and carrot slices on it.
- Keep one more bread slice on top the cucumber and carrots.
- Arrange sliced onions and tomatoes.
- Add chopped green chillies, salt and pepper powder.
- Sprinkle little coriander leaves on top and cover with one more slice of bread.
- Press well and cut into squares.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.