2 Tbsp bourbon (or espresso)
1/2 c plus 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
1 9oz pkt chocolate wafers (Nilla wafers – for people who don’t eat egg buy the fat free ones)
1 15oz can pumpkin puree
1/2c dark brown sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ginger
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1 3/4 c mascarpone cheese (speciality stores or high end grocery store will carry – like QFC)
1 3/4 c heavy cream
2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1. In small saucepan combine espresso with sugar and bring to boil. Remove from heat.
2. Line bottom of baking dish with 18-20 cookies, overlapping them slightly. Brush the cookies with half the espresso syrup.
3. In bowl combine pumpkin with remaining 1/2 c sugar, the brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. Add the mascarpone cheese and cream.
4. Using an electric mixture on medium speed beat the pumpkin mixture until soft peaks form. Spread half the pumpkin mixture over the cookies in the dish.
5. Cover the pumpkin mixture with remaining cookies overlapping slightly.
6. Drizzle with remaining espresso syrup and cover with remaining pumpkin mixture. Sift the cocoa over the center of the tiramisu. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.