A delicious coffee flavoured cheesecake.
Digestive Biscuits – 150 gms, crushed
Butter – 1/4 cup
Instant Coffee Granules – 1 1/2 tblsp
Hot Water – 1 tblsp
Cream Cheese – 300 gms
Sour Cream – 1/4 cup
Eggs – 2, small (or 1 large)
Sugar – 1/4 cup, granulated
1. Heat butter in a pan over low flame.
2. When the butter has fully melted, add the crushed biscuits and stir well.
3. Transfer this to a 10 inch pan covered with parchment paper.
4. Mix the coffee and hot water in a bowl.
5. Stir until fully dissolved.
6. Mix the cream cheese and sour cream in another bowl.
7. Add sugar and mix well until smooth.
8. Break the eggs and mix again.
9. Add the coffee mixture and stir until evenly mixed.
10. Pour this into the pan.
11. Place the pan in an oven and bake at 150C/300F for 30 to 40 minutes or until soft in the middle.
12. Remove and cool.
13. Garnish with some powdered sugar.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !