Gobi 65 or Cauliflower 65 is a very popular restaurant dish often served as an appetizer. Cauliflower pieces are marinated in a spiced batter and deep fried. This restaurant popular dish is sure to be a hit with kids and adults alike.
Gobi 65 Recipe
Ingredients for Gobi 65
- 1 Cauliflower chopped or separated into florets
- 1/4 cup Corn Flour
- 2 tbsp Maida
- 2 tbsp Rice Flour
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- a pinch Cooking Soda
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- Salt as per taste
- Black Pepper Powder as per taste
- Oil for frying
- Sesame Seeds
How to make Gobi 65
- Boil a pan of water with little salt.
- Add the cauliflower pieces and keep aside for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Combine all the other ingredients with little water to a thick batter.
- Add the cauliflower pieces and mix well so that each piece is evenly coated with the batter.
- Keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Add the cauliflower pieces and fry till golden brown.
- Remove and drain excess oil.
- Serve hot with coriander or mint chutney