Shrimps – 175 gms, peeled, deveined
Small Onions – 1/4 cup, sliced
Asparagus – 1/2 cup, cut into bite-sized pieces
Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce – 1 1/2 tblsp
Lime Juice – 1 tblsp
Ginger – 1/2 tblsp, minced
Tamarind Concentrate – 1 tblsp
Spring Onions – 1/4 cup, chopped
Cherry Tomatoes – 1/4 cup, halved
Black Pepper Powder – 1/4 tsp
Oil – 1 tblsp
Fish Sauce – 1 tblsp
Sugar – 1/2 tblsp
Coriander Leaves – 1/8 cup, chopped
1. Combine the fish sauce, sugar, pepper powder and 1/2 tblsp of oil in a bowl.
2. Marinate the shrimps in this for 30 minutes or so.
3. Heat a large pan over high flame.
4. Add the remaining 1/2 tblsp of oil.
5. Add the shrimps, small onions, ginger and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
6. Now add the asparagus and cook for a minute more.
7. Cook till the shrimps and asparagus are almost done.
8. Add the sweet chilli sauce, tamarind concentrate, lime juice and spring onions.
9. Stir to mix well.
10. Add the tomatoes and coriander leaves.
11. Stir and remove from flame.
12. Transfer to a serving plate.
13. Serve hot with cooked rice.
Sweet and Sour Shrimp Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Sweet and Sour Shrimp Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.