Rava – 1 cup
Coconut – 1/2 cup, grated, dry roasted
Sugar – 1 cup
Cashewnuts – 1 tblsp, fried in little ghee
Raisins – 1 tblsp, fried in little ghee
Ghee – 3 to 4 tblsp
Cardamom Powder – little
1. Heat little ghee in a pan.
2. Fry the rava till light golden.
3. Remove and transfer to a bowl along with cardamom powder, cashewnuts, raisins, coconut.
4. Mix well.
5. Heat 1/4 cup of water over medium flame.
6. Add sugar and stir well until it dissolves fully.
7. Add 1 tsp milk and remove the impurities that rise to the top.
8. Boil till it reaches an one string consistency.
9. Remove and pour over the rava-coconut mixture.
10. Mix well and make small balls.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.