Eggs – 2, medium sized
Bread – 4 slices
Onion – 1/2 cup, chopped
Green chillies – 1 tsp, chopped
Coriander – 2 tsp, chopped
Salt as per taste
1. Take the bread slices, use a sharp edged bowl to cut out the centre of the bread.
2. Break an egg, beat it lightly, add salt (as per taste) and finely chopped green chillies, finely chopped onions, coriander.
3. Mix all ingredients together, place the bread (with centre removed) on a preheated pan.
4. Pour 1 ladle of the mixture in the centre, place the centre of the bread that had been cut out, press lightly for it to get pasted with the edges.
5. Wait till the egg is cooked and turn it over for the bread to be toasted.
6. Can be served with a little butter on top of the egg. But weight watchers can skip that!