For the Sweet and Sour Sace:
Tomato Sauce – 4 tsp
Vinegar – 2 tblsp
Soya Sauce – 1 tsp
Sugar – 2 tblsp
Salt to taste
Corn Flour – 1 1/2 tblsp
White Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Water – 1 cup
1. Cut all the vegetables into 1 inch squares.
2. Cut tofu also into broad, thin squares.
3. Mix tofu with salt, pepper powder and 1 tsp of tomato sauce and marinate for 1 hour.
4. Heat oil in a pan, saute onion, capsicum and then carrot.
5. Fry for a few minutes in high flame and add ajinomoto.
6. Stir gently.
7. When the vegetables are fried add the marinated tofu pieces.
8. Stir fry for a minute.
9. Mix all the ingredients for the sauce together.
10. Pour on the fried vegetables and mix it gently.
11. Remove from fire when sauce thickens and it gets a shine.
12. Serve with noodles or fried rice.