Idli – 4, chopped
Onion – 1
Ginger – 1/2 inch piece, peeled
Green Chillies – 2
Curry Leaves – few
Turmeric Powder – a pinch
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Urad Dal – 2 tsp
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 4 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Grind the ginger and green chillies together.
2. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
3. Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, urad dal, curry leaves and fry for a minute.
4. Add the ginger and green chilli paste and stir till the raw smell disappears.
5. Add the onions and mix well.
6. Now add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt and idli pieces.
7. Stir well and cover the pan with a lid for a minute.
8. Remove and serve hot.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.Masala Idli,