Cheese Quesadilla is a simple & delicious Mexican dish made with tortillas and cheddar cheese. Ideal for lunch or dinner, they are quick and easy to make.
1. Mix the cheese, tomatoes, spring onions, sweet corn kernels and little coriander leaves in a bowl.
2. Place the tortilla on a flat surface.
3. Spread the mixture evenly.
4. Place the other tortilla on top.
5. Using little water, seal the edges.
6. Heat a nonstick tawa over low flame.
7. Place the tortilla and cover with a lid.
8. Cook until cheese has fully melted and tortilla is light golden, about 2 minutes.
9. Gently turn it over and cook for an additional 30 to 45 seconds.
10. Remove and transfer to a serving plate.
11. Cut the tortilla, carefully, into wedges.
12. Serve with sauce or cream.