Cornflakes – 2 cups
Milk – 4 cups
Sugar – 1 1/2 cups
Ghee – 1/4 cup
Cashew Nuts – handful, chopped
Cardamom Powder – a pinch
Food Colour – a pinch (optional)
1. Heat a little ghee in a pan.
2. Fry the cashew nuts until lightly browned and remove.
3. Keep aside until required.
4. To the same pan, add some more ghee and fry the cornflakes until golden.
5. Reserve some cornflakes and grind the remaining to a coarse powder.
6. Heat milk in a pan and bring to a boil.
7. Add sugar, powdered cornflakes and bring to a boil again.
8. When it starts to thicken, add the cashew nuts, cardamom powder and stir gently.
9. Garnish with the reserved cornflakes.