Bread – 15 to 20 slices
Cumin Seed Powder – 1/2 tsp
Black Pepper Powder – 1/4 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Mustard Seeds – 1/4 tsp
Potato – 250 gms
Onion – 4
Green Chilli – 4
Ginger – a small piece, chopped
Curry Leaves – 2 tsp, chopped
Rusk – 6 to 7, powdered
Oil – for deep frying
Salt to taste
1. Boil potato and peel the skin.
2. Mash it and keep aside.
3. Heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, cumin seed powder and black pepper powder.
4. After 30 seconds, add finely chopped onions, green chilli, curry leaves and ginger.
5. Mix mashed potato with fried masala along with salt and garam masala powder.
6. Cook for 5 to 8 minutes in low flame.
7. Remove the edges of the bread.
8. Stuff the potato mixture into the bread and fold.
9. Roll the stuffed bread in powdered rusk
10. Deep fry in hot oil till it becomes golden brown.
11. Serve with tomato sauce.
Bread Cutlet Recipe
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Bread Cutlet from Awesome Cuisine.