Ideal as a starter to any occasion or can also be served as evening snacks with sauce.
Bread Slices – 5 to 6
Carrot – 1
Potato – 1 to 2, depending on sizee
Capsicum – 1/2 big or 1 small
Green Chillies – 2 to 4
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Salt as per taste
Ghee – 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 2 tsp
Oil – 1 tsp
1. Boil, peel and mash the potato.
2. Crumble the bread slices.
3. Finely chop the capsicum and carrot.
4. Heat oil in a pan.
5. Stir-fry the carrot and capsicum for a minute.
6. Add the mashed potatoes, green chillies and salt.
7. Mix well.
8. Add the bread and coriander leaves.
9. Remove from flame and mix well.
10. Shape them into cutlets of desired shapes.
11. Heat a nonstick tawa over medium flame.
12. Cook the prepared cutlets on both sides, adding ghee around the edges.
13. Remove when golden.
14. Serve with sauce or chutney.
Tip: You can also deep fry until golden.Bread Cutlet,