Tortillas – 4
Cheddar Cheese – as required, grated
For the sauce:
Onions – 2 tblsp, chopped
Garlic – 1 clove, minced
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Chicken – 500 gms, shredded
Sugar – 1/2 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Spaghetti Sauce – 125 gms
1. To make the sauce, heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Saute the onions and garlic for 2 minutes.
3. Add the shredded chicken and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Sprinkle salt, sugar, pepper powder and cumin.
5. Add the spaghetti sauce and simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Remove and cool.
7. Lay the tortillas on a flat surface.
8. Place a portion of the sauce and cheese in the center.
9. Fold and roll like a spring roll.
10. Heat a pan over high flame.
11. Toast the rolls until cheese melts.
12. Slice and serve at once with nachos.
Image credit: storyofbing.com
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.