Chicken Thighs – 4, skinless, boneless, halved
Soy Sauce – 1 tblsp
Honey – 1 tblsp
Green Beans – 225 gms, stems trimmed, cut into 1 inch pieces
Sesame Oil – 1/2 tblsp
Ginger – 1 tsp, grated
Garlic – 1, small clove, grated
Vegetable Oil – 1/2 tblsp
Spring Onions – 2 tblsp, finely sliced
Rice – 1 1/2 cups, cooked
1. Boil the beans until crisp. Drain the water and keep the beans aside.
2. Mix the honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger and garlic in a bowl.
3. Marinate the chicken in this for 15 to 30 minutes.
4. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
5. Add the marinated chicken pieces (reserve the marinade) and cook for 3 minutes until browned.
6. Add the rice, beans and the marinade.
7. Cook for 5 minutes and stir to mix well.
8. Garnish with spring onions.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
image credit: feistyfoodie.com
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !