Tofu – 200 gms, drained, sliced into 1 inch patties
Rice Vinegar – 1/2 tblsp
Sugar – 1 tblsp
Soy Sauce – 1/4 cup
Oil – 1 tblsp
Cheese Slices – few
Burger Buns – 2, toasted
1. Heat soy sauce, sugar and vinegar in a pan over low flame.
2. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
3. Place the tofu patties in a bowl.
4. Pour the soy sauce mixture over and keep aside for 20 minutes, turning once.
5. Heat oil in a nonstick pan.
6. Cook the tofu for 2 minutes on each side.
7. Place a cheese slice on top of each patty and cook for 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
8. Place the pattie on one half of the burger bun.
9. Top up with honey mustard, onion rings, tomato slices, jalapeno and ketchup.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.