Rava – 200 gms
Onion – 1, chopped
Carrot – 1 cup, grated
Peas – 1 cup, shelled
Roasted Gram – 4 tsp
Green Chillies – 2
Ghee – 100 ml
Ginger – 1 tsp, finely chopped
Turmeric Powder – a pinch
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
Curry Leaves – few
Coriander Leaves – fw
Salt as per taste
1. Heat little ghee in a pan over medium flame.
2. Roast the rava and keep aside.
3. Heat some more ghee in the same pan.
4. Saute the onions, peas, ginger, roasted gram, carrot, green chillies and turmeric powder for 1 to 2 minutes.
5. Pour enough water into the pan. The quantity of water should be – for one cup of rava, pour 3 cups of water.
6. Add salt and bring to a boil.
7. Add the rava and stir well.
8. Add lemon juice, coriander leaves, curry leaves and simmer till water has almost evaporated.
9. Transfer to a serving plate.
10. Serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !