Vallarai Keerai – 1 cup, cleaned, washed, chopped
Small Onions – 1 cup, chopped
Green Chillies – 8, chopped
Red Chillies – 3, chopped
Tomato – 1 cup, chopped
Green Peas – 1 cup
Capsicum – 1/4 cup, chopped
Pepper Powder – 2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Saute the onions for a minute or two.
3. Now add the green chillies, red chillies and tomatoes.
4. Stir and mix well.
5. Add the keerai, green peas and mix well.
6. Pour 1 cup of little water and bring to a boil.
7. Add salt and cook till all the water has been absorbed.
8. Add chopped capsicums and cook for a minute or two.
9. Sprinkle pepper powder and mix well.
10. Remove to a serving bowl.
11. Serve hot as a side dish to idli or dosa.
Tip: If you want this to be a bit more gravy, add a little bit more water.
image credit: Kavithavin Kaivannam
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !