- Watercress – 1 small bunch
- Baby Bok Choy – 100 gms
- Wild Rocket Leaves – 100 gms
- Bean Sprouts – 100 gms, blanched and refreshed
- Radishes – 4, plump and thinly sliced
- Spring Onions – 2, sliced
- Soft Tofu – 200 gms, cut into 1.5 cm cubes
For the Mustard Sesame Dressing:
- Dijon Mustard – 1 1/2 tblsp
- Light Olive Oil – 1/3 cup
- Sesame Oil – 1 tblsp
- Fish Sauce – 1 tblsp
- Rice Vinegar – 1 tblsp
- Fresh Lime Juice – 1 to 2 tsp
- To make the mustard sesame dressing, whisk all the ingredients in a small bowl or shake in a screw-top jar.
- Snip the leafy tops from the watercress.
- Combine it with the other greens, bean sprouts, radishes and spring onions in a bowl.
- Add 2/3rds of the dressing to the salad.
- Toss lightly.
- Pile the salad onto individual plates.
- Add the tofu cubes and drizzle the remaining dressing over.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !