- Duck Breast – 175 gms, all fat removed
- Sunflower Oil – 1 tblsp
- Fresh Ginger – 1 inch piece, peeled and grated
- Fresh Serrano Chile – 1, seeded and sliced
- Red Onion – 1, cut into thin wedges
- Celery Stalks – 2, trimmed and finely sliced
- Red Bell Pepper – 1, seeded and finely sliced
- Soy Sauce – 1 tblsp
- Zucchini – 125 gms, trimmed and sliced
- Plums – 2, pitted and sliced
- Boy Choy – 100 gms, shredded
- Fresh Cilantro – 1 tblsp, chopped
- Cut the duck breast into thin strips and set aside.
- Heat a wok until very hot.
- Add the oil and heat for 30 seconds.
- Add the ginger, Serrano Chile and duck strips.
- Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until the duck strips are browned.
- Add the onion wedges, celery and pepper slices.
- Continue to stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, zucchini and plums to the wok.
- Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the shredded boy choy and the chopped cilantro.
- Stir-fry for one more minute.
- Serve in a salad bowl.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !