A classic comfort food that is tasty and easy to make. Serve over cooked rice or pasta.
Mushrooms – 250 gms, sliced
Dijon Mustard – 3 tsp
Onion – 1, small, finely slices
Garlic – 2 cloves, finely chopped
Butter – 2 tsp
Olive Oil – 3 tsp
Sour Cream – 125 ml
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped, to garnish
1. Heat the butter and olive oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Saute the onions and garlic for a minute.
3. Add the chopped mushrooms and cook until it starts to brown at the edges.
4. Add the sour cream and mustard.
5. Simmer over low flame for a minute or two or until heated through.
6. Sprinkle salt and pepper powder.
7. Remove from flame and transfer to a serving plate.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves.
9. Serve at once with cooked pasta or rice.