Grind together to a fine paste:
Unripe Mango – 5 tblsp, chopped
Curry Leaves – 2 sprigs
Green Chillies – 2
1. Make an incision in the centre of the paneer cubes without disjointing them.
2. Mix the mango chutney with the ground paste.
3. Keep aside 1/4th of the paste and stuff the paneer cubes with the remaining paste.
4. Mix the marinade ingredients.
5. Add the reserved ground paste.
6. Gently mix the paneer cubes.
7. Ensure the cubes are coated well and kee aside for an hour.
8. Skewer the cubes and roast in an oven or grill at 180C for 7 minutes.
9. Remove and brush with oil.
10. Roast for another 3 minutes.
11. Remove and garnish with coriander leaves.
12. Serve hot with chutney.