A simple and different side dish for roti, chapati or naan. Easy to make and tastes equally delicious.
Paneer – 200 gms, crumbled
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 3, slit lengthwise
Garlic – 2 cloves, crushed
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Green Peas – 1/4 cup, shelled (optional)
Curry Leaves – handful, chopped
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Ginger – 1 tsp, grated
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Dal – 1/2 tsp
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan over moderate flame.
2. Add mustard seeds, dal, curry leaves, cumin seeds and fry till mustard seeds start to splutter.
3. Now add the onions, green chillies and stir-fry for a minute.
4. Add garlic and ginger.
5. Season with salt.
6. Add the paneer and chilli powder.
7. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.