Sesame Oil – 1 tblsp
Sweet Bean Paste – 4 tsp
Sugar – 50 gms
Water – 60 ml
1. Wash the duck and loosen the skin but do not remove.
2. Hold the duck over the sink and clean with very hot water.
3. Pat the duck dry.
4. Dissolve half the golden syrup in 150 ml water.
5. Hold duck for a tray and pour the syrup over the duck.
6. When you have poured all the syrup, pour back the syrup in the tray into the browl and pour over the duck again.
7. Repeat 4 times.
8. Leave the duck in the fridge for 8 hours.
9. It will be now dry.
10. Place the duck in an ovenproof dish and roast at 200C for 35 minutes.
11. Turn over and roast again for 25 minutes.
12. Turn again.
13. Mix the rest of the golden syrup with the tomato puree and red colour.
14. Pour over the duck and roast again for 30 minutes.
15. Mix all the ingredients for the dip.
16. Place on heat and simmer till smooth.
17. Serve with slices of roast duck.
Roast Duck Dip Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Roast Duck Dip from Awesome Cuisine.