Dark Chocolate – 250 gms, broken into small pieces
Cream Cheese – 1kg
Sugar – 250 gms
Vanilla Essence – 5 drops
Eggs – 3
Thick Curd – 200 ml
Cocoa Powder – 1 tblsp
For the Base:
Sweet Biscuits – 2 cups, crushed
Unsalted Butter – 2 tblsp
1. To make the base, crush the biscuits and place in a bowl.
2. Add the batter and mix well until it resembles bread crumbs.
3. Line the base of a cheese cake spring tin with this mixture.
4. Place this in a fridge for 60 minutes or until it sets.
5. Melt the dark chocolate pieces
6. Remove this melted chocolate to a mixing bowl.
7. Beat in the cream cheese, curd and beat until smooth.
8. Mix the sugar and essence and beat till a smooth batter is obtained.
9. Mix in the beaten eggs and mix the chocolate and all the beaten ingredients together.
10 .Pour into the base and cook in a preheated oven for one hour or until the cheese cake is set.
11. Allow to cool and place in a fridge overnight before serving.