1. Beat the egg whites.
2. Add the salt, chillies and chopped vegetables.
3. Blend well.
4. Heat oil in a non stick pan to fry the French toast one at a time.
5. Dip each of the brown bread into the egg and vegetable mixture.
6. Fry in the non-stick pan.
7. Turn over after a minute and cook both the sides.
8. Drain out all the oil.
9. Serve as snack or a breakfast dish.
Brown Bread and Egg White French Toast Recipe
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Brown Bread and Egg White French Toast from Awesome Cuisine.