Brown Bread Slices – 6
Egg Whites of 12 Eggs, discard the yolks
Green Chillies – 3, chopped
Mixed Vegetables – 1 cup (optional)
Salt to taste
1. Beat the egg whites.
2. Add the salt, chillies and chopped vegetables.
3. Blend well.
4. Heat oil in a non stick pan to fry the French toast one at a time.
5. Dip each of the brown bread into the egg and vegetable mixture.
6. Fry in the non-stick pan.
7. Turn over after a minute and cook both the sides.
8. Drain out all the oil.
9. Serve as snack or a breakfast dish.