For the Marinade:
Drained Yogurt – 1 cup
Garlic – 2 tsp, grated
Cloves – 1 tsp, ground
Cardamoms – 4, small, ground
Cinnamon Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt and Pepper to taste
Red Food Colour – few drops
1. Put the yogurt in a bowl along with the rest of the ingredients for the marinade and mix well.
2. Remove excess moisture from the paneer pieces by patting them dry with a paper towel.
3. Add them to the marinade. Marinate for 1 hour then push onto skewers.
4. Heat the grill and grill the paneer pieces for 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Transfer the paneer to a pan and simmer on medium heat till the marinade is absorbed.
6. Transfer the skewers onto a serving platter.
7. Garnish with tomato slices, lemon wedges and green chillies.