Oil – 1 1/2 tblsp
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Red Chillies – 2 to 3, crushed (or 1 tsp Chilli Powder)
Curry Leaf – 1 sprig
1. Wash and cut sweet potatoes into medium size cubes.
2. Add very little water, some salt and cook till they become soft. Do not over cook.
3. Heat oil, add seasonings and when done, add garlic and onion along with turmeric powder.
4. Fry till onions turn brown, add cooked sweet potatoes, some more salt if necessary, little water.
5. Cover and cook till blended.
6. Add milk, chopped coriander leaves, mix and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes more.
7. Remove from fire.
8. Serve with rice or roti.