Ground Chicken – 200 gms
Cornstarch – 2 tsp
Refrigerated Egg substitute – 2 tblsp
Ground Ginger – 1/4 tsp
Soy Sauce – 3 tblsp, divided
Black pepper – 1/4 tsp
Hoisin sauce – 1 tblsp
Chopped Green Onions – 1/4 tsp
Rice-Wine Vinegar – 1 tblsp
Egg roll wrappers – 8
Granulated sugar – 1 tblsp
Chicken broth – 4 cups
1. Mix the chicken and egg substiture in a bowl.
2. Add the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, vinegar, sugar, cornstarch, ginger and pepper.
3. Stir in the green onions. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
4. Place the chicken mixture evenly into center of each roll wrapper. Brush corners with water; press together to seal.
5. In a large pot, bring 2 litres of water to a boil over high heat. Add wontons.
6. Cook, stirring until the wontons float to surface or for about 10 minutes.
7. In a medium saucepan, bring broth to a boil over medium heat.
8. Add remaining soy sauce.
9. Divide wontons evenly among individual serving bowls.
10. Pour soup over wontons and serve.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !