500 gms Raw Bananas
1/2 Coconut, grated
10 gms Green Chillies
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
1 clove of Garlic
2 sprigs Curry leaves
Salt to taste
15 ml Coconut oil
1. Peel and cut bananas into cubes. Wash well.
2. Add just enough water to cook.
3. Add salt.
4. Grind together green chillies, turmeric powder, coconut, garlic and onion.
5. Add the ground masala to the cooked banana. Cook for a few minutes. Mix well.
6. Add curry leaves and remove from fire.
7. Heat oil in a frying pan. Add sliced onions and fry till brown. Add the banana mixture.
8. Stir well for 2-3 minutes.
9. Serve hot.